Following our previous statement in regard to Amazon placing restrictions of incoming FBA shipments to their fulfilment centres we are now seeing that certain non-essential categories are having their shipping/delivery to the end user delayed.
For FBA sellers affected this will be seen as a critical blow removing income and sales during this incredibly difficult time for all. It will also tie up stock.
Now is the time to look for alternative options to fulfil your orders outside of Amazons network so that you can continue to offer a service as close to normaility as possible.
Regional Express are here to help and can offer full warehouse storage and fulfilment services as well as the international movement of your freight.
- We can fulfil your orders directly from our warehouse to your customer
- Connect Regional Express to your Amazon account to allow MFN orders to overtake out of stock FBA products
- Automated WMS
- Quick pick times
- Cost effective delivery to UK/EU addresses
- We can collect and ship your product to the UK/EU before you create and produce FBA shipment labels in your seller account
- On arrival we will hold in our warehouse – preferential rates for a limited period to give you time to create the shipment once Amazon re-instate the service.
- Once labels received we will label and deliver to Amazon within 48-72 hours.
- This means you can have your freight in the UK/EU ready to deliver to Amazon at the earliest opportunity to minimise replenishment/shipment delays.
If you would like to receive more information regarding the above please contact one of our team today – firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 1794 516 515 / 713 955 7113.
Our team at Regional Express wish each and every one of our clients safe passage through this period. Please stay safe and we will be here when you need us.
Thank you from Regional Express”