We Can Help with Amazon Delivery Restrictions
Following the news Amazon are imposing delivery restrictions on certain product categories in order to prioritise essential product deliveries until the 5th April you may be worried about running out of stock, fulfilling orders or booking your next international shipment to the UK.
Regional Express Ltd is here to help and to try and minimise the impact on your business, and can offer the following solutions for you.
- We can fulfil your orders directly from our warehouse to your customer
- Connect Regional Express to your Amazon account to allow MFN orders to overtake out of stock FBA products
- Automated WMS
- Quick pick times
- Cost effective delivery to UK/EU addresses
- We can collect and ship your product to the UK/EU before you create and produce FBA shipment labels in your seller account
- On arrival we will hold in our warehouse - perferential rates for a limited period to give you time to create the shipment once Amazon re-instate the service
- Once labels received we will label and deliver to Amazon within 48-72 hours
- This means you can have your freight in the UK/EU ready to deliver to Amazon at the earliest opportunity to minimise replenishment/shipment delays
If you would like to receive more information regarding the above please contact one of our team today – firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 1794 516 515 / 713 955 7113